- ShadowProtect Desktop
- ShadowProtect Server
- ShadowProtect for Small Business
- ShadowProtect Virtual
- Storagecraft ShadowProtect SPX
- ShadowProtect IT Edition
- ShadowProtect IT Edition PRO
- StorageCraft Cloud Services
- Exchange Data Recovery
- StorageCraft ImageManager
- StorageCraft ShadowControl
- ShadowProtect for Managed Services Providers (MSPs)
- Become a Partner
- Online Store
With the StorageCraft® Recovery Solution™ in place, disaster recovery doesn’t have to be complicated and time-consuming. The StorageCraft Recovery Solution includes software and services you can use to recover your IT systems and data fast.
Backup and disaster recovery software
- Back up everything on both physical and virtual machines
- Do a bare metal restore in minutes
- Restore a system to the same or different hardware or to a virtual environment
- Mount a backup image and browse it in order to recover a file or folder
- Quickly restore access to a database by mounting a point-in-time backup image
- Rapidly boot a backup image as a virtual machine (temporary system failover)
Offsite replication and recovery
Since no decent backup and disaster recovery plan is complete without offsite replication and recovery, the StorageCraft Recovery Solution includes StorageCraft ImageManager™ software, which lets IT admins replicate ShadowProtect backups to a(n):
- Local device
- Network device
- Offsite location
Should your local backups get destroyed, you have network or offsite copies to fall back on.
The StorageCraft Recovery solution also includes StorageCraft Cloud Services™, our cloud-based backup solution. You can recover files and folders fast and even virtualize a backup image in the StorageCraft cloud immediately should a large-scale disaster occur.
Pre-staged virtual recovery
You can pre-stage your recovery on a virtual machine with StorageCraft HeadStart Restore® (HSR) technology, a feature available through StorageCraft ImageManager. Continually send the most recent backup images to the virtual machine using HSR, and then, when disaster strikes, finalize the restore job. In just a few minutes, you'll be able to boot your production environment on a virtual machine.